Client Services Representative
June 8, 2016
Provide high quality customer service that meets or exceeds the expectations of our clients. Support the doctors and support staff. Look for ways to continually improve the delivery of services to our clients to ensure that clients are treated with respect and compassion.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage the front desk by greeting clients, checking patients in/out, scheduling rechecks and signing visitors and vendors in.
- Manage and assist client in the euthanasia paperwork process.
- Discuss payment choices with clients.
- Process all daily reports and closeouts.
- Assist with daily administrative duties such as printing schedules, pulling charts, filing, and distributing daily mail.
- Maintain knowledge of extension numbers to reach employees throughout the network.
- Assist in emergency situations by expediting calls to triage staff members.
- May require mentoring or overseeing students.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 1 year working within a customer service environment required.
- Must be computer literate; basic computer skills with ability to navigate new software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Contact: If interested send resume to email@example.com. Please specify the location(s) that you are interested in.