October 27, 2016
We currently have a great opportunity for a Financial Analyst in our Tinton Falls, NJ Shared Services Department. This position will have an active role in the preparation of 2017 operating budgets using Microsoft Excel and Prophix software.
Job Responsibilities: Data collection, report preparation and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections.
- Collect operational data, reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting
- Compare and analyze actual results with plans and forecasts, monitor variances, identify trends
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts, etc.)
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Develop automated accounting applications; coordinate information requirements.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Document processes and procedures for new ERP systems
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Corporate Finance, Developing Standards, Quality Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis, Financial Skills
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Analytical and financial modeling skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Team player
Required Experience: 1-2 years in related field
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: email@example.com