Referral Relations Liaison
July 20, 2017
This dynamic personality, will cultivate continuous positive relationships to create referral business within a specific veterinary referral community (territory). We are currently looking to fill open positions in Cherry Hill, NJ and areas near Riverhead, NY including CT areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Service existing accounts by visiting all accounts on a rotation basis based on territorial perimeters.
- Develop and create strategic opportunities to promote outreach, grow referrals and increase Compassion- First’s recognition and case loads.
- Provide and analyze monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue reports with Director of Referral Relations.
- Work together with Hospital Directors to develop solutions to rDVM concerns and complaints regarding customer service.
- Coordinate with the Referral Department at Continuing Education events, lectures and symposiums, trade shows, etc.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Healthcare preferred.
- 3+ years sales experience, medical device, pharmaceutical or similar desired
- General knowledge of veterinary medicine preferred
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with little or no supervision
- Ability to multi-task and produce quality work while making effective decisions
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel daily to territory (95% of time)
Job Type: Full-time
- Proven Sales Experience: 3 years
- Veterinary Experience: 2 years
- Driver’s License and dependable vehicle for daily use