January 14, 2019
Are you passionate about high quality animal health care? Are you committed to Collaboration, Empowerment, and Integrity? If so, consider filling Compassion-First Pet Hospital’s unique role of Referral Relationship Manager. In this full-time role, experienced veterinary management professionals spread the news throughout their veterinary community how Compassion-First can enhance and advance the excellent care and quality service they are already providing to their clients.
Our current opportunity is based out of Care Center in Dayton, OH
Essential Job Functions:
• Create opportunity for specialty services offered by Care Center
• Meet with key personnel at veterinary practices to understand their service needs
• Service existing veterinary practices on a rotating basis
• Create and cultivate relationships with targeted hospitals
• Enhance veterinary community relationships by organizing veterinary education events
• Develop and execute a Territory Business Plan
• Deliver strong results in key sales metrics and goals
• Analyze revenue reports
• Ability to travel daily to various sites within territory, expenses reimbursed.
• Associates degree or higher in Animal Science, Medical Technical Specialty or Communications
• 3-5 years sales experience preferably in animal health or medical device desired
• Proficiency in veterinary medical terminology and procedures
• Proven track record of driven sales performance
• Highly customer oriented, focused and flexible
• Strong written and verbal communication
We offer the full menu of benefits and competitive compensation you would expect from an opportunity as unique as this. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a Drug Free Workplace. Selected individual will need to complete background and substance abuse testing.
Please send cover/resume/CV: Karen.Widero@compassionfirstpets.com