June 3, 2019
Our clients are our #1 focus. Are you driven to create the best personalized and rewarding client experience? Are you a cheerleader for the customer and stop at nothing to ensure their experience is memorable? If you answered YES, we want to talk to you.
Our Client Experience Manager will select, train, and develop a world class team of client service representatives dedicated to creating the best experience for our clients and their pets at Animal Emergency and Specialty Center in Parker, CO.
Essential Job Functions:
• Determine what’s needed to achieve exceptional client experience
• Provide positive culture, leadership, motivation, accountability, and development to all staff interacting with clients
• Collaborate on new ideas and initiatives that drive our client experience goals
• Supervise day to day work by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
• Associates degree or higher education in Hospitality or Communication preferred
• 5 years of experience in client experience field, preferably in hospitality industry
• Managerial experience with demonstrated effective interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented and organized
• Basic computer skills required
Animal Emergency and Specialty Center is a member of the Compassion-First Pet Hospitals network, a family of specialty and referral hospitals across the country committed to its core values of collaboration, integrity, and empowerment.
We offer the full menu of benefits and competitive compensation you would expect from an opportunity as unique as this. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a Drug Free Workplace. Selected individual will need to complete background and substance abuse testing.
Please Send CV/Cover to Val.Washington@compassionfirstpets.com