Client Services Representative
February 8, 2018
We are looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative that represents our entire hard-working team of doctors and staff by providing the best possible experience to our customer each and every time we see them in a high-volume area. We are interested in someone with a positive outlook that will ensure our customers are treated in a timely manner with empathy and respect.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage the front desk by greeting clients, checking patients in/out, scheduling rechecks and signing visitors and vendors in.
- Oversee the clinic flow.
- Manage and assist client in the euthanasia paperwork process.
- Discuss payment choices with clients.
- Process all daily reports and closeouts.
- Assist with daily administrative duties such as printing schedules, pulling charts, filing, and distributing daily mail.
- Maintain knowledge of extension numbers to reach employees throughout the network.
- Assist in emergency situations by expediting calls to triage staff members.
- May require mentoring or overseeing students.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the leadership team, customers and vendors
- Must have excellent phone skills and strong drive to find solutions
- Must able to identify issues and resolve requests in a timely manner
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Must have above average computer skills to maintain efficiencySome veterinary medical terminology and experience is preferred, but looking for the right candidate to train if needed.
- Candidate must be able to pass drug pre-employment drug screen.
- This is a day position requiring prompt service from a dependable and reliable team member.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 yeasr working within a customer service environment required.
- Must be computer literate; basic computer skills with ability to navigate new software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Contact: email@example.com Please specify the location(s) that you have interest.