CMMS and Office Administrator
August 1, 2019
Compassion-First Pet Hospitals is searching for a new team member to join our facilities team!
In this role, you will be involved in facility operations for all our CFPH network locations within the US locations. Roles/Skills needed will include, but may not be limited to the following:
CMMS Administrator – manage CMMS data for CFPH network of hospitals which will include:
- New Site Implementations – organize new site build activities, working with hospital staff and CMMS applications specialists setting up floorplans, fixed assets and user IDs.
- Documentation – distribution of performance reports, warranty and service contracts.
- Asset Management – ensuring equipment assets are updated and documented appropriately. Participate in asset collection gathering and valuations. This requires on-site visits and ability to work in hectic situations.
- Training – provide CMMS user training for the CFPH facility management community. This includes writing and distributing training materials.
Service Contract Administration – manage service contract database for the CFPH network:
- Contracts – review and understand basic contract terms
- New Vendors – obtain W9 and COI when necessary which involves communication with vendors, Finance and Accounts Payable to expedite vendor setup.
- Contract Life Cycle – handle new contracts, renewals and terminations including termination letters. Ensure contract information is properly distributed.
Transportation – manage CFPH vehicle database:
- Vehicles – update corporate vehicle information for network which includes registrations and inspection notifications.
- EZ-Pass – ordering, retiring and distributing EZ-Pass transponders and maintain EZ-Pass data.
- Insurance – work with corporate insurance administrator to ensure all vehicles are covered and documentation is up to date and distributed.
Safety & Compliance – participate in corporate safety and compliance programs:
- Health & Safety – work with H&S to support programs as related to equipment safety.
- Compliance – participate in setting up compliance programs for medical and infrastructure equipment.
- Proficient in MS suite with emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Electronic file management
- Able to communicate succinctly both written and verbally.
- Organize travel arrangements and preparations for site visits.
Preferred Additional Requirements:
- Knowledge of and ability to identify basic types of medical equipment.
- Basic understanding clinical terms and procedures.
- Knowledge of safety and compliance measures as it pertains to medical procedures, medical and hazardous waste and equipment operation.
- Must be able to travel. Travel could be frequent and extensive.
- Must have valid and clean driving record
- Must pass background and drug screening process
This is a full-time position with a required work location of Tinton Falls, NJ.
Compassion-First Pet Hospitals offers a diverse benefit package to all of it’s full-time employees including: Medical, Dental and Vision, Disability and Life, 401k Plan with match, Paid time off and sick leave.
If this looks like a great opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please send resume and cover letter to our recruiter: Jana Davidson email@example.com