November 21, 2018
Vetmed is seeking a candidate to fill a full time, permanent position as a Referral Relationship Manger (RRM). It is the responsibility of the RRM to cultivate a positive relationship with the referral veterinary community within a given territory (Greater Phoenix area).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Deliver strong results in key sales metrics/goals
• Create opportunity for specialty services offered by Vetmed
• Meet with key personnel at veterinary practices to understand their service needs
• Service existing veterinary practices on a rotating basis
• Create and cultivate relationships with targeted hospitals
• Enhance veterinary community relationships by organizing veterinary education events
• Develop and execute a Territory Business Plan
• Analyze revenue reports
• Associates Degree or Bachelor Degree in Animal Science, Medical Technical Specialty or Communications.
• 3-5 years sales experience preferably in animal health or medical device sales desired
• Proficiency in medical terminology and procedures in veterinary field
• Proven track record of creatively finding opportunities to drive sales
The Referral Relationship Manager position requires travel within the designated territory 80% of the time. Overnight travel is not necessary with the exception of initial training and 2 sales meetings per year.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, health insurance, life insurance, 401K, paid holidays.
Salary is competitive and directly related to experience.
Vetmed, part of the Compassion-First network of hospitals, provides the highest quality, most comprehensive specialized care for companion animals using technologically advanced diagnostic and therapeutic equipment along with a group of dedicated veterinary specialists. We offer ER & critical care services, anesthesiology, cardiology, dermatology, diagnostic imaging, internal medicine, and surgery.
Please send Cover/CV to Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org