December 13, 2016
Primary Responsibilities Responsible for the corporate cash functions including recording daily banking transactions for all accounts managed at HQ, recording transfers between locations, and reconciling the bank accounts on the prescribed cycle (daily, weekly, monthly). Assist with preparation of a rolling 13 Week Cash Flow projection. Analyze employee credit card charges. Prepare journal entries, assist with account reconciliations and support the fixed asset and month end close processes.
Direct report to Assistant Controller.
Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access), Outlook
- Meticulously keeping track of details without becoming overwhelmed by them; being exacting, precise, and accurate; spotting minor imperfections or errors and taking action to correct them
- Possess strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, tact and professional demeanor
- Effective verbal, written and/or interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains is essential
- 1-2 years related experienceJob Type: Full-time
- Required education: Bachelor’s in Accounting OR Equivalent
- Salary history is required for consideration