Veterinary Outside Sales Representative
Are you passionate about high quality animal health care? Are you driven to achieve strong sales results? Are you driven to create the best personalized and rewarding client experience?
If so, we want to talk to you about the unique role as a Referral Relationship Manager. In this full-time role, experienced veterinary sales professionals engage the veterinary community with how Florida Veterinary Referral Center & 24-Hour Emergency Hospital (FVRC) can enhance and advance the excellent care and quality service they are already providing to their clients and pet patients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create opportunities for specialty services offered by FVRC in our hospital in Estero, FL
- Meet with key personnel at veterinary practices to understand their service needs
- Service existing veterinary practices on a rotating basis
- Enhance veterinary community relationships by organizing veterinary education events
- Develop and execute a territory business plan
- Deliver strong results in key sales metrics and goals
- Determine what’s needed to achieve exceptional client experience
- Collaborate on new ideas and initiatives that drive our client experience goals
- Ability to travel daily to various sites within territory, expenses reimbursed.
- Associates degree or higher in Animal Science, Medical Technical Specialty or Communications
- 3-5 years sales experience preferably in animal health or medical device desired
- Proficiency in veterinary medical terminology and procedures
- Proven track record of strong sales performance
- Highly customer oriented and flexible
- Strong written and verbal communication
Florida Veterinary Referral Center is a member of the Compassion-First Pet Hospitals network, a family of specialty and referral hospitals across the country committed to its core values of collaboration, integrity, and empowerment.
We offer the full menu of benefits and competitive compensation you would expect from an opportunity as unique as this. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a Drug Free Workplace. Selected individual will need to complete background and substance abuse testing.
Please send cover/resume to Val Washington email@example.com